Extensions 2.0 & New Development Environment
Microsoft is working very hard to finalise the new compiler that NAV partners will be using in the near future to create Extensions and Apps for AppSource.
In this one day class we will introduce you to this new development environment and make sure you are ready when it is released.
This class is targeted to experienced NAV developers.
- Introduction to Visual Studio Code
- Understanding the new AL compiler
- Working with file-based & distributed development
- New Object Types: Table Extensions & Page Extensions
- Power of Snippets
- Shipping and Testing
- Creating a new project (Hands On)
- Understanding AppSource challenges & limitations
- Connecting to GitHUB
- Iceland – May 24th
- Netherlands – June 16th